Wildly curious about life, the universe and everything
Enthusiastic eCourse creator
Die-hard fangirl of Morecambe 8 Wise
Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
Mumma and Wife
Joyously self employed
Anxiety Disorder Warrior
Dance-lovin’, tea drinkin’ wild woman
Cheerful ol’ rainbow soul
Want to know more? Just keep scrollin’…
Keep on scrollin’ if you want to know what I’ve been studyin’ all these years…
I began life in South London, brought up in a loving, eccentric and creative family. Mumma Artist Carolynne, plus two colourful grandparents, Writer Michael and Poet Ruth. Together, they instilled a love of art, humanity, and adventure that remains with me today.
In the early 1980s, we moved to the wilds of Somerset. We lived in a very old cottage on the edge of Exmoor. Living here gifted me with a lasting passion for the moor and its wildlife.
A few years later, I left my family home and headed off across the country to begin another adventure. By the time I was twenty, I was married to a Highlander (still the love of my life) and had our beautiful baby boy (the other love of my life), who is now in his twenties!
After many, MANY more adventures, I am now in my forties, ready and willing to explore the next stage of my life…
When I’m not supporting gorgeous souls via courses or creating Wild Offerings, you can find me walking the varied landscapes of South East England, usually with camera in hand.
I am lucky enough to live in a small coastal town in Kent, with my beloved husband, “Work Fresh” coach, Donnie.
Qualifications & Experience:
Psychological and Therapeutic training;
- Diploma in Life Coaching — Achievement Specialists
- Diploma in Career Coaching — Firework Programme
- Personal Effectiveness — Relate
- Certificate in Counselling Skills — Canterbury College
- Certificate in Counselling Concepts — Canterbury College
- Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner Levels 1, 2 & 3 -The Bach Centre
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 – Cheryl Millsom
- Transformation Meditation Diploma
Andean Shamanic Healing:
Munay-Ki Healing – Christine McAllen
Interests and Continual Professional Development Areas:
- The Highly Sensitive Person
- The Wild Self
- Mental Health
- Counselling Models and Theory
- Coaching Models and Theory
- Healing Modalities